having trouble synching - wife and I have usernames- so must have a family membership already?

JayChapman
JayChapman
Community Member

iPhone 7 and 10 and Pats 15 inch MacBook pro synch well;; Jays 13 inch MacBook pro claims to synch but doesn't pick up new edits. We have always used the same database for both of us and has worked well but I notice she and I have different names implying maybe different accounts? Or maybe we have the family account? I kind of thought I had it set up that way but my license info spot doesn't refer to a family plan but just says I can use it on as many macs as I own. Pretty sure we solved a problem a year or so ago by getting all our software downloaded from the app store. Using dropbox to synch - kind of looks like they may be steering us away from that now? Not quite sure how to proceed or what to try or even what to ask but can't see that talking w someone is an offered option.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7,0
OS Version: 10.13.4 (17E199)
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:having trouble syching so - wife and I have usernames- ? have a family membership already? Need to ditch dropbox synching? This laptop not picking up new edits, both our phones and her laptop are updating.

Comments

• JayChapman
    JayChapman
    Community Member

Sorry for the meandering query above. After blundering around a bunch I discovered I do have the family license back from 1P version 3. Eventually since everything else seemed to line up ok between the 4 devices I switched them all to iCloud synch from dropbox synch and that solved the problem- all are synching fine at this time!

• @JayChapman,

I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.