Can't sync on Android after upgrading desktop clients to 1Password 7

beirne
beirne
Community Member

I have upgraded my Mac and Windows clients to 1Password 7 standalone mode. Since then, though, I have been unable to sync up my passwords in the Android 1Password app via Dropbox. The updating indicator just keeps spinning forever and I don't see changes to the stored information.

1Password Version: 7/0 BETA-14
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 7.0
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@beirne: If you were using an AgileKeychain vault and converted it to OPVault in 1Password 7, you'll need to configure sync with the new vault on Android as well. If you have all of your 1Password data on your Mac or PC, just delete 1Password from your Android device and reinstall it. You can then select your current vault in Dropbox. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• beirne
    beirne
    Community Member

OK, this worked. I thought I was already on OPVault, but in any case the reload did the job.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the trouble there! Unless you'd created a new vault or converted to OPVault manually over the last year or so, you'd still have an AgileKeychain, as we only rolled out support for that relatively recently. Anyway, I'm glad that you were able to get it setup on your Android device too. You should be all set, but we're here if you need us. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.