Unidentified App not recognizing logins properly

JonathanRDouglas
JonathanRDouglas
Community Member

Running 7.2 beta (702000003) – I've noticed a couple issues:

1. The "Unidentified App" popup doesn't account for the top status bar (running iOS 12 public beta current release). Can be seen in the attached screenshot.
  2. Many of the autofills aren't recognizing the proper app. While trying to log in to an app where a login is saved in 1Password it recognizes as an "unidentified app" and I'm required to choose the login from the list.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12 public beta 16A5366a
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @JonathanRDouglas,

If the Application in question doesn't specify its associated domains via the Universal Links API then you'll see the Unidentified App in the listing. This should also be reflected by those logins not showing up in the QuickType bar above the keyboard prior to navigating into the 1Password AutoFill extension interface.

This display in the 1Password interface is meant to encourage you to reach out to the developers of those applications and get them to implement associated domains, which is what Apple uses to determine what will show up in the QuickType bar for those applications.

• steve28
    steve28
    Community Member

@rudy - I think he also wanted to point out that the word "cancel" is colliding with signal strength/wifi symbols in the upper right of his screenshot

• @steve28

That’s a good point. Is that happening on an iPhone X?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.