Crash when clicking edit

Options

I am a 1Password 4 user who is now evaluating Teams. I signed up yesterday and installed the software on my PC and began creating my vaults. First, when I went to my Private vault and attempted to edit my contact the app would crash as soon as I clicked edit. I then saved a login from the web to a new vault and when I try to edit it the app will crash. Basically, everything I try to edit causes the crash. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thejohncarlson
    thejohncarlson
    Community Member
    Options

I came back to add that it just seems to crash all the time. I just created a manual entry, crash. Try to edit that, crash. Save a login using the plugin, crash. I basically can't keep it open long enough to do anything.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@thejohncarlson: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I've move you to the Windows category of the forum since that's what you're using. That's definitely not normal. I'm not sure how I'd survive if 1Password crashed for me all the time like that. Make sure that you have the latest version of .Net Framework installed:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2018/04/30/announcing-the-net-framework-4-7-2/

I suspect that will help, but I'll follow up with you via email as well in case we need to get any diagnostic information. :)

ref: RSR-56514-946

This discussion has been closed.