Is it possible to export the logs from 1Password Admin via syslog or webhook?

Options

Is it possible to export the logs from 1Password Admin via syslog or webhook?
Many thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IT_Licenses: I don't believe so, but it would be helpful to know specifically what you're trying to accomplish, as there may be something else I can suggest. When you say "1Password Admin", what are you referring to, and what logs are you hoping to export? Thanks! :)

• IT_Licenses
    IT_Licenses
    Community Member
    Options

I can log into the the 1Password web administration page for our 1Password Team account and visit the Activity Log page, but I can see no way of exporting them. Our Info Sec Manager would like to be able to external parse and monitor the logs.
    Many thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IT_Licenses: Ah, thanks for clarifying! I didn't realize you were referring to the 1Password Business reports feature. I've moved your post to that category of the forum. :)

They can actually grab the audit events in real time using the 1Password CLI app, which is great for automation. Some folks use this for monitoring purposes:

Using Splunk with 1Password Business

But you could redirect it to a log file if you wish instead, and then parse it from there using a tool of your choice. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.