I screwed up again!

Options
stevenj
stevenj
Community Member

Hello, I currently own Mac OS v10.18 and 1Password ver 6.8.9 (from the itunes store) and received an email from Agile Bits that said "upgrade to ver 7", so i clicked and upgraded not thinking forgetting that I have to do that from the itunes store, and that I did the exact same thing last time. Now, 6.8.9 is gone and v7 has replaced it, but it keeps prompting me for a license. Really, I'm fine with v6.8.9. How the heck do get it back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• stevenj
    stevenj
    Community Member
    Options

sorry guys. I was able to locate it in the app store and DL it from there. problem solved.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@stevenj - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news -- doesn't look to me like you've screwed up! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you solve the issue, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-)

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great weekend, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.