Hover behavior over right arrow in Favorites is wonky with Mini

cyberskier
cyberskier
Community Member

When using Mini (or whatever the term is for the menu bar app), I get a strange behavior when trying to hover over the arrow to the far right to expand the selection. Once my cursor moves beyond the text area, the arrow disappears. In any other section, the arrow remains, and I think it may have even remained in the Favorites section on occasion. To better illustrate this, I've uploaded a video: https://d.pr/v/Quocwv

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 7.2.1
OS Version: macOS 10.14
Sync Type: 1Password subscription

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018

@cyberskier - I'm sorry for the trouble; this is an issue we're aware of that will be addressed in an upcoming release, though unfortunately, I don't have any timeline to share with you on exactly when that might be. In the meantime, often clicking out of the mini and then back in will solve the issue, or switching categories can also do it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience with us in the meantime as we work towards a solution.

ref: apple-1808

• sudan_softwood
    sudan_softwood
    Community Member

Resizing the mini window also seems to help. This is a very annoying bug.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @sudan_softwood! I've found that as well -- and sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

This discussion has been closed.