Passwords not available after saving in Chrome extension

Options

Hey,

I encountered a bug recently in 1Password. When I save a new login it is not available after saving it successfully in the Chrome extension. Neither through search nor through scrolling through the list. It is however available in the Mac app and on the website.

Something with your sync seems to be faulty.

(Oh and yes, I have removed and re-installed the extension if you want to tell me to "try turning it on and off again".)

Thanks

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.1 (70201001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 1.12.1
OS Version: MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hey @doubtful_endeavor! Thanks for writing in! <3

Sorry you encountered that bug. I do have good news for you, though. I see that you're on 1Password X version 1.12.1 and we just sent out an update to 1Password X early this morning that should fix this issue. Can you make sure your 1Password X in Chrome has updated to version 1.12.2 and let me know if the issue persists once you've updated?

You can check for updates to your extensions in Chrome by clicking on the vertical ellipsis ⋮ in your Google Chrome browser, click More tools > Extensions, then bump the slider to the right next to Developer Mode and click the Update button.

Please let me know if updating doesn't get 1Password X syncing your new and updated Logins correctly.

This discussion has been closed.