Can't log in on windows 10 app, everything else is fine.

I keep getting the incorrect log in on my windows 10 app, i can log into the browser extension tab fine & on my iPhone app so i know the master password is right, i did change the password last night but everything else is logging in fine with my new password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Dani1234,

Thanks for reporting this.

Are you trying to sign in at work or any restrictive networks that may have strict security settings?

Do you use a VPN, proxy or an anti-malware solution that's not Windows Defender?

By default, web browsers are whitelisted, so it would work out of the box but third party apps like 1Password may not be whitelisted.

If you're not sure, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@1Password.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Dani1234
    Dani1234
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

Thank you,

• No it's my personal laptop,
    • I use Spybot & AVG Free
      i'll run the diagnostic now.
      Edit: Sent the diagnostic, 15:37 GMT on 1/11/18
  • Thanks for sending those diagnostics, @Dani1234! I've found them and am taking a peek now. I'll get back to you with my findings via e-mail in a jiffy. :chuffed:

ref: FGQ-62536-928

This discussion has been closed.