Trouble with the browser extension

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can’t enable AutoFill Passwords on iOS12.

Comments

• vstar62
    vstar62
    Community Member
    Options

I am using 1Password version 7 on my Mac desk computer and since the upgrade to iOS 12 I cannot auto fill passwords as well.
    in the web browser there used to be a I to click on to fill the passwords, but that is missing on the new version.

• Ben
    Options

@vstar62

My apologies; I’m a little confused about your situation. Is the problem on your Mac or on a mobile device (iPhone / iPad)? This thread is about Apple’s Password AutoFill feature in iOS 12 for iPhones and iPads.

Please let me know.

Ben

• vstar62
    vstar62
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I didn't mean to post in the wrong place. It is on my Mac desktop computer.
    Also when I click on the url in 1password it will no longer open my browser and go to that page

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vstar62: Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.