win 10, 1password 7.2.581, how to move multiple items from 1 vault to another one

Options

I have seen several suggestions about features and menu items that dont exist in what I am using.

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: online
Referrer: forum-search:win 10, 1password 7.2.581, how to move multiple items from 1 vault to another one

Comments

• Hey, @nagray1961, and welcome to the forum! To move multiple items at once, open 1Password 7 for Windows and hold Ctrl while clicking the items you'd like to move. Once you've selected everything you want, right-click one of those items, hover over share, select the vault you'd like to move them to, then select move.

As for other features or menu items you feel you're missing, you probably don't see every menu item mentioned – Mac makes heavier use of menus than Windows does. This is just a consequence of how the operating system is designed. Some teammates and I just had a bit of a chat about this – Mac folk expect everything to be doable from the menubar while we Windows folk look to a right-click menu most of the time. The same options should largely be available on both platforms, but may be in different places. Our apps are designed specifically for the operating system they run on, so each has some of the flavor of that particular OS. Of course, if you're having trouble finding something in particular, let me know. I'm happy to help. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.