log on

jfcomis
jfcomis
Community Member

Is there a way to log in the browser ext of chrome at the same time I log into the 1pw?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:relog in

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @jfcomis! I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you clarify? If you have 1Password for Mac on your Mac, unlocking it with your Master Password will unlock the mini/extension at the same time as you unlock the main app. Similarly, if the mini/extension is locked, unlocking it with your Master Password will also unlock the main app.

If you're trying to do this in a browser instead (such as at 1password.com) or you meant something else, can you tell me exactly what steps you're taking and what's not working the way you expect (or want) it to? Thanks! :)

• jfcomis
    jfcomis
    Community Member

When I unlock 1pw on my mac it does not unlock the chrome ext and vice versa.
    Is there setting?

Thank you !

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@jfcomis - no, no setting. Can you please tell us:

1. What specific version of 1Password for Mac you're running?
    2. What specific version of macOS you're running?
    3. What specific version of 1Password extension you're running, and in what browser (and version)?
    4. How you sync your 1Password data?
    5. Anything else you've noticed about how/when this occurs that might help us track it down? Is it consistent? Only under certain conditions, etc?

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.