On open, 1Password 7.0.7 “quit unexpectedly” on macOS 10.14.1

Thomas_A
Thomas_A
Community Member
edited November 2018 in Mac

Everything is up to date and I restarted the MacBook Pro.

There are two macOS user accounts on the machine that use the one installation of the 1Password app. Both user accounts have separate subscriptions to 1Password7. The app is crashing when it’s opened on both user accounts.

I am able to log into 1Password.com to access my stuff, but entering my key and passphrase every 10 minutes is bit of a pain.

Let me know if I should try anything in particular before sending the diagnostic report. Thanks for all your hard work!

Comments

• Hi @Thomas_A ,

In your title, it say 1Password 7.0.7, however the latest version is 7.2.2. Please update to 7.2.2 and let us know if the issue still occurs. You may need to restart or log out and back in on the two user accounts.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• Thomas_A
    Thomas_A
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

I just noticed the version is behind, so I was completely mistaken about being up to date! Thanks Kevin, for taking a look so promptly, I’m quite relieved the issue is a simple fix.

The problem likely had to do with opting out of the Mojave beta and switching to Mojave proper. There was a bit of a hiccup on Apple’s part during that process, though nothing serious.

I just deleted the app and reinstalled from the download available in the browser version and it’s working great again.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Thomas_A - awesome! Glad to hear it. On behalf of ag_kevin, you're quite welcome. :)

This discussion has been closed.