Combined login and account info item

a2sheppy
a2sheppy
Community Member

I've seen that this has come up before, but I'd like to note it again in hopes of making something happen one day. Since my bank's online banking login information is part of my bank account information, I would like to have my account info and login info on the same 1Password item, so I can log into my account online and find my information when I need my bank data without having to sort through multiple items.

This is especially important because my family, for various reasons, has several accounts with the same bank. Having to have multiple entries per account means they multiply fast. It's a lot to wade through, and there's no good reason for it, really. :(

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.2
Sync Type: Dropbox and iCloud

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Another great combination would be including webmail logins in mail account items!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

And servers and their console logins! It's odd that the first three fields in the server template are URL, username, password but they can't be autofilled!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@a2sheppy - thanks for the suggestion! I agree, that would be most helpful, and it's been something that's been on our radar screen for a while -- we just haven't had the developer-cycles to get it taken care of yet. As @lmcm notes, combining email account entries with their respective webmail Login items would be another such.

If you have a 1password.com account, this can be partially ameliorated already by linking items to one another (uni-directionally or bi-directionally), but I agree, it's something we'd like to see in 1Password as well. Thanks for bringing it up! :)

This discussion has been closed.