Passwords not syncing between two laptops

I have two different laptops, (let's call them 1 and 2) and both are showing as up to date, but the passwords are correct and working on laptop 1 but are out of date on the other one. So I can't login to most pages on the second laptop, only the laptop where I actually made the password changes.

I'm using the 1password program on both laptops, am logged into the same account (I only have one account) and am using the Chrome extension on each.

When I view passwords on the laptop I mostly use (1), all passwords are OK. But if I view them on the second laptop (2), they are out of date and I can't login to anything.

Both say "Your app is up to date" - and show the current date and time. But clearly, the second laptop isn't up to date at all.

How can I fix this? It's making laptop 2 unusable!

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @diverdeb,

Thank you for getting in touch!

I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from your computers, so we could get a better idea of what the issue is. Here is how you can create them:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Do not post your reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your emails, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your reports in our inbox. Let me know once you do that.

I will be looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,
    Greg

• diverdeb
    diverdeb
    Community Member

Thanks Greg, but I decided it was all just too complicated. Can you tell me how to cancel my trial please? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @diverdeb,

I am sorry to hear that! If you give 1Password another chance, I will be happy to help you with everything. However, if your decision against 1Password is final, please send us a message to support+windows@agilebits.com and we will get back to you with necessary instructions.

Let me know what you decide. Thank you!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.