1P6 on Mac OS Mojave, browser extension remains in screen

jccampbell
jccampbell
Community Member

How do I get the 1P6 mini-browser to go away after use? Click on the menu bar icon, get a fairly largish window, hit the desired web site, and things work like they are supposed to (from previous versions), except the mini-browser windows and the drop down menu remain on the Safari screen, blocking half of the web page window. Also, the automatic sign-in seems to not be working, even though it is checked in pref's. After using the mini-browser, it remains open and at times, blocks the actual sign-in command box on whatever web page is up. Since the auto command doesn't work, this turns into dragging the mind-browser all over the page looking to reveal the page's sign-in box.
MBP 2017, Safari 12.0.1, Mac OS 10.14.1

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: OS Mojave 10.14.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You should be able to just click anywhere not on 1Password mini to dismiss it. I haven't ever heard of it staying open in that case. But I wonder if it's an interaction with Safari 12, since it's designed to use Safari App Extensions like 1Password 7 has instead of the old extensions. Ultimately I'd recommend using another browser or upgrading to 1Password 7 since Apple is discontinuing he old extensions as soon as next month and 1Password 6 will not work with Safari at all once they do that. But I'd love to see a video of what you're experiencing.

This discussion has been closed.