IOS Wifi Syncing with 2 Macs, Deletes don't work on Second Mac

Options
davidharari
davidharari
Community Member

When I delete an item from 1Password 4 on a Mac and sync with IOS, the items delete from the IOS device during a wifi sync. When the IOS device is synced with the second Mac via wifi, the deletes do not occur on the second Mac. Other changes and modifications will sync, but deletes do not occur. I must manually delete the items from the second Mac. Shouldn't the deletes occur automatically? Both Macs are on Mavericks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @davidharari,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Since it has been a few days (and possibly a version update or so) since you originally posted, could you ensure that you are running the latest version of 1Password: 4.1 for purchasers from the Mac App Store, and 4.1.1 if you purchased directly from our website. Are you still seeing this behaviour in the latest version?

This discussion has been closed.