1Password with proxy problems

Options
neoraptor
neoraptor
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

Hello,
I have found a problem regarding 1Password.
For the context, I am using the latest version of Chrome (Version 31.0.1650.63) on Mac OS X 10.9.1 (Build 13B42).

I am using my Mac on a network where there is a proxy configured.

• Problem 1 : it is not possible to install the extension when connected to the network (because of the proxy). There should be at least a warning to say where the problem is coming from (otherwise, the install will fail). To install the extension, I need to go to a network without proxy installed.

• Problem 2 : sometimes, I lost the "link" between 1Password mini and the Chrome extension : the extension is not working and when I click on it, it just starts the reinstallation/relink (which doesn't work with proxy installed. I just disable the network and the installation/relink is then going fine).

If you need more details, feel free to ask.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @neoraptor,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Please see our support article on Configuring Proxy Settings and let me know if this helps at all! If you have further questions, we're here for you.

This discussion has been closed.