SSS (Santa Secret Screenshot) ;)

lock
lock
Community Member

I didn't find a related topic so I'll start a new one. :)

I like the new graphics but, to be honest, I also like the current one. I hope that, if not immediately, it will be possible to choose the style in preferences. :)

Also, I'm writing my Santa's letter just now: dear Santa cough multiplevaultsplease cough.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Santa says multiple vaults are coming for sure. He just doesn't seem to be able to spill his schedule!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lock,

It's great to hear that you like the graphics in both versions :) Unfortunately, I don't think switching between styles will be a feasible option. Please keep in mind that I'm not a developer, but I can imagine that maintaining the app with two separate styles would be increasingly complicated. Consider the case of adding multiple vaults: since multiple vaults are a completely new (and fairly complex) feature, not only would they need to be designed to look good and work smoothly in the new iOS7 style we just got a peek at, but they would also need to look good and function properly in the current design. That could end up being a significant amount of work.

Our designer and our iOS developers have been working so hard on this new iOS7 design. Hopefully it will wow you completely and you won't worry too much about missing the current design.

And, as @hawkmoth says, Santa is a man of many secrets. Multiple vaults are on their way... but us elves don't know much more than that!

Happy Christmas to you as well :)

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

I just bought iOS 1P4 as gifts yesterday, will this version be a paid upgrade?

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

Thanks @JasperP

• dhoffman85
    dhoffman85
    Community Member

When can we expect this new gift!? I was hoping to see it Christmas morning but it never showed up... :(

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dhoffman85,

I'm sorry if we got your hopes up a bit! Our developers are still working on polishing up this gift, so I can't tell you when it will be ready, but we do hope to be able to share it soon. Unfortunately I can't say anything more concrete than that. ;)

This discussion has been closed.