Safari Plug-in Doesn't Open

Options
dclewis55
dclewis55
Community Member

The Safari Plug-in isn't opening. Re-installing the plug-in makes no difference. Restarting Safari makes no difference. The 1Password 4 application works fine.

I'm using 1Password 4.1, Safari 7.0.1, and just upgraded from Mac OS 10.8.5 to Mac OS 10.9.1. The Safari Plug-in worked fine before the OS update.

Comments

• dclewis55
    dclewis55
    Community Member
    Options

Follow-up. Since I store my 1Password data on Dropbox, I re-installed the Dropbox app on my iMac. It made no difference.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dclewis55,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Thanks so much for including all your version numbers in the original post - it gives us a much better place to start. :) I'm curious, are you seeing an error message from the Safari extension or is it simply not opening? If you're seeing an error message, please let me know what it is telling you (or simply take a screenshot!) Can you use 1Password Mini (the key icon in the menu bar) to open Logins in Safari?

This discussion has been closed.