Mavericks & 1Password Mini Dual Monitor Issue

Brodie
Brodie
Community Member

When opening 1Password Mini on the left monitor all sub menus fall off the edge of the screen (to the right). Apps opened no longer continue over to the right monitor (since Mavericks); so these sub menus aren't visible.

Everything is in order on the right monitor :) 1Password Mini submenus open on the left side when there is no space on the right.

Anyone else encountering this issue? I seem to be accessing 1Password Mini most frequently on the left monitor so I bump into this issue a lot.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Brodie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into this issue. Our developers are aware of this and are working hard to make 1Password Mini behave better when faced with multiple monitors. We really appreciate your patience as we work to sort this out. :)

• fmcypriano
    fmcypriano
    Community Member

I'm also having this problem. Should I get the beta?

• aterrel
    aterrel
    Community Member

I have this issue and it is the same with the mini and the chrome extension.

1Password4 + Mavericks Dual Monitor Bug

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fmcypriano and @aterrel,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this issue as well! @fmcypriano You are of course welcome to try out the beta and see if behaviour is improved. The beta can be downloaded here. However, because this is still listed as an open issue in our tracker, I can't promise you that it will be immediately. Our developers are still looking for a way to make this behave properly. We very much appreciate your patience as we track this issue down! :)

This discussion has been closed.