Problem upgrading from 1P3.8 to 1P4.1

Options
Rmonty1
Rmonty1
Community Member

Hi want to upgrade 1P3.8 to 1P4.1 on my Mac. I have a family license and use 1P on my ios devices as well. I downloaded V4.1 installed as instructed, retrieved the license and installed it as well. Everything seemed to go ok, but I am unable to retrieve my data from Dropbox or from a V3.8 backup. The Dropbox, icloud, etc. sync options are not active. When I tried to access a 3.8 backup, the system prompted me to link the application--which I did but nothing occurred. V3.8 still works. Also, the welcome page for 1P4.1 always pops up when I start the app. Version OSX 10.9.1. I've reached out to CS with screen shots--was hoping someone here might have a thought on how to fix this.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Rmonty1,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting your data into 1Password 4. I looked in our email system for any open tickets under the email address attached to your forum ID, but I didn't find anything. If you haven't already had your issue resolved via email, please send me a message with some alternate email addresses to search, or attach the screenshots here by first saving them to a service like Dropbox or Droplr and linking to them in your post. We'll do our best to get you sorted out as soon as possible!

This discussion has been closed.