attachment files created with 1password4 Mac not available on iOS

Options
ccd1024
ccd1024
Community Member

Hello
I bought 2 days ago some bundle 1password (Mac & windows) and also iOS on iphone and iPad Air
nice !

I recorded many logins and some attachment files (PDF and JPEG and certificate files) under Mac
I can synchronise to get all logins available under my ipad but I don't get the attachment. But, I don't find where are the attached files in the iOS version ?
I use latest version (and last beta under Mac)
thank you
philippe

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Philippe ( @ccd1024 ),

Thanks so much for your support of 1Password - we're so happy to have you! I'm curious, what method are you using to sync your data between your Mac and iOS devices? It is a Known Issues that Wi-Fi sync does not sync attachments yet. (Our developers are working on getting this fixed!) Dropbox and iCloud, however, should be behaving correctly. Please let me know what you are currently using for sync. :)

• ccd1024
    ccd1024
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,
    thanks

I tried Wi-Fi sync, from my MBP Mavericks to my iPad air (and iPhone), then tried by icloud with the same result.
    Anyway, if i want to create an attachment directly under iOS (a JPEG image fox example), I don't see how to have this option too ???
    Maybe the problem is there too?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ccd1024,

At this point, attachments can only be created in the desktop app, so you're not missing anything on iOS there. However, your attachments should show up after syncing with iCloud. If you do use iCloud, please be sure to give the app at least 20 minutes to perform a sync, as we are unable to directly initiate sync - it happens at iCloud's discretion, so you might have to be patient before the attachments show up. :)

• ccd1024
    ccd1024
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan
    I reseted my icloud account and now I got attachment under Ipad and iphone.
    Don't know what happened yesterday... maybe the wifi sync has cancelled attachments forever !
    anyway, now it is working...
    cheers
    philippe

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Philippe ( @ccd1024 ),

I'm so glad to hear that things are all synced up for you now - please let us know if you run into any further snags, we're here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.