Constant 1Password Updater "You are up to date" alert

Options
atalcott
atalcott
Community Member

Ever since I updated my version of 1Password for the Mac a week or so ago (Version 4.0.8 (408001)), I'm greeted with an alert which says "You are up to date" and "Thank you for running the latest version of 1Password!". As far as I can tell, the app is not actually getting updated when I see this alert, but the alert and the 1Password Updater are running daily, nonetheless.

I am grateful for any advice which can stop this alert from being displayed like this.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @atalcott,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Our developers have been doing a great job squashing bugs lately. Please make sure that you have the latest and greatest version of 1Password: 4.1 for purchasers from the Mac App Store, and 4.1.1 for users who purchased directly from our website. Are you still seeing this issue in the latest version?

This discussion has been closed.