Items With Blank Fields After Sharing B/W Vaults

Options
LakeyTheKid
LakeyTheKid
Community Member

Hello,

I created a vault in 1Password 4 using a backup file from the Windows version of 1Password (1.0.9.340). When I would try to share an item from that vault to my primary vault, the item would appear, but all of the fields within it would be empty (except for "website" and any attachments).
This was also the case when I tried to merge the vault with my primary by importing the .1pif file of the vault - all of the items would show up but the fields would be empty.

I later figured out that I needed to select and share an item twice before it would be properly imported to my primary vault. Is this how the application is suppose to behave? Did I miss something?

This only occurs when I try to share items from the vault I created using the backup file from the Windows version of 1Password.

Thanks,
Lakey

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LakeyTheKid,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your data organized in 1Password! Having to share an item twice is certainly not expected behaviour. I'm curious: if you edit one of the items that appears blank, does the information populate properly then?

This discussion has been closed.