Sync via dropbox

Esnajj
Esnajj
Community Member

My first impression is great, a real improvement!

One of the great improvement is that I can also update on 1Password for Android. But when I make a new entry in 1Pasword on my Android. I don't see it on my iMAC after syncing via Dropbox. It is still in 1Password for Android but it does not appear on my iMAC.

Is this not supported or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Esnajj
    Esnajj
    Community Member

For instance:
    I added my creditcard in 1Password on my nexus 7 but he does not showup on my iMac.

• Hi @Esnajj! That's odd, you should be seeing the entries on all of your devices - including your iMac.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your iMac?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Esnajj
    Esnajj
    Community Member

If I make a new entry in 1Password on my Nexus. Then it shows up in the old Password on my iMac. But it does not show up in the new version on my iMac?

So it updates to dropbox. But only shows up in the old version of 1Password.

• Esnajj
    Esnajj
    Community Member

1Password on my Mac stores the file in the iCloud and no dropbox.

• @Esnajj: Please send us a diagnostic report from your iMac with the newest version of 1Password to support+androidbeta@agilebits.com. We will take a look into the problem and help you fix it.

This discussion has been closed.