Night 'n Day

Options
F451
F451
Community Member

=D> The difference from the 1P Reader to this beautiful app is stunning—I absolutely giddy! I trashed the 1P Reader app with glee.

Comments

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

We love your enthusiasm, but you might not want to make the leap so quickly. Maybe just stash the reader in a folder in the back corner of your device, just in case. I'd hate to have it all come apart and leave you high and dry!

(I'm super excited too, but I've beta tested too much software.) :)

• F451
    F451
    Community Member
    Options

AgileKelly,

What can I say...I'm just a beta pilot on The Razor's Edge.

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

@F451, I believe that highway is a Highway To Hell… ;)

• kuoirad
    kuoirad
    Community Member
    Options

This just makes me more eager to get the nod for beta access. Got the email saying Agile was starting to open it up, haven't gotten the follow-on email yet...

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

hi @kuoirad, we're adding more very soon, and hopefully more a bit after that between now and Christmas. Sit tight and hopeful we'll have a 'bonus' email to you soon. :)

• Michael_D
    Michael_D
    Community Member
    Options

Looking forward to having access to the upcoming beta's. I do understand the need to roll it out slowly and to get feedback.

• tannersprague
    tannersprague
    Community Member
    Options

I have been locked into a Apple ecosystem of devices forever and just now bought a unlocked Nexus 5 and cannot imagine anything better than the 1Password 4 as my first app on my new and 1st Android device! I absolutely live and breath as an IT professional using 1Password! So excited to beta test the new version 4!

• Anil
    Anil
    Community Member
    Options

Not really a night and day difference, is it? More like the difference between, a flat (pancake) Earth in the middle ages, and living on a globe in an infinite universe, where we (humans), understand that we know less than there is to know. I'm a happy camper, can you tell? : )

Imagine the joy at agilebits? Faster than light speed I reckon. I would take an agilebits Beta over a MS Gold Master release any day. Kudos!

• Anil
    Anil
    Community Member
    Options

I forgot to ask. Can someone point me in the direction of the queue to pay agilebits for this Beta?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Not really a night and day difference, is it? More like the difference between, a flat (pancake) Earth in the middle ages, and living on a globe in an infinite universe, where we (humans), understand that we know less than there is to know. I'm a happy camper, can you tell? : )

That people in the middle ages believed in a flat earth is a myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth

• Anil
    Anil
    Community Member
    Options

Wow really? Actually you may have a point. Some folks today, in the 21st century believe god put dinosaur bones here to test our faith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

We're glad you guys are excited and we're rolling out more invites soon (we had a wave, and another is coming). Hopefully if you haven't heard something already, you will soon. :)

• Jaun
    Jaun
    Community Member
    Options

It's more than with the wait! I've been a 1Password user and fan since the beginning and just love it. The Android Beta is a delight!

• djgdroid
    djgdroid
    Community Member
    Options

I'm with you Jaun, this Android Beta is really good to start with. I'm sure after beta it will be amazing. I know I've told several about it and they can't wait till it's released.

• saad
    Options

Hi @Jaun & @djgdroid! Thank you for supporting 1Password for all of these years. I am really happy to hear you guys are enjoying the shiny new 1Password Beta for Android. I am sure with everyone's help, we will make a great final product!

This discussion has been closed.