Android Beta

Options
toneee
toneee
Community Member

So I finally got my invite to the Android Beta program and I have to say the new android app is a 100% improvement over the current android reader app. I used to use 1password on IOS and it was amazing I was so disappointed when I moved to an android device that I nearly moved away from AgileBits to another bit of software, but I didn't because the Mac support is brilliant!

So a couple of things that still bug me :)

• No Google sync, i have to have an account on drop box just to sync my passwords, i seem to remember that the IOS app can sync over wifi to my mac?
  • Allow read / opening of the keychain from local storage on the device.

At the moment thats the only request I have, but ill play around and use the app and post more if I find anything.

Kind Regards

Tony

Comments

• Sacred_Brindle
    Sacred_Brindle
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• saad
    Options

Hi Tony! Thank you for your continued support for 1Password. I am happy to hear you are enjoying the beta on your Android device. :)

Local folder sync and Google Drive support have been among the most requested features. Our developers are definitely looking into possibly adding these in an updated beta release. Check here and here for more details. I will up vote the requests on your behalf.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. If you have any other suggestions we should look into, please continue to send them our way.

This discussion has been closed.