icons in title column

Trivial I know but it seems that most of my newly created login entries only have a blue globe for the icon in the Title column.

A few have the blue globe plus a small icon on the lower right.

In the past there was a full icon of the login site.

Is this something?

Robert

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    You can find posts with the answer in search results for globe (with "Display results As posts" selected).
  • rpm4fsu
    rpm4fsu
    Community Member
    sjk wrote:

You can find posts with the answer in search results for globe (with "Display results As posts" selected).

Do not use the forum that much so not sure what you mean by (with "Display results As posts" selected). Can you please expand.

Thanks

Robert
  • rpm4fsu
    rpm4fsu
    Community Member
    rpm4fsu wrote:

Do not use the forum that much so not sure what you mean by (with "Display results As posts" selected). Can you please expand.

Thanks

Robert

After reading some posts I see the following:

"You can still customise the icon for a site by going into 'Edit' mode for that item and then dragging a picture or icon of your choice over the clipped website preview you see in the top right corner of the item."

I have tried this and sometime I can drag an icon over the clipped web site and it will work other time it will allow the image to be dragged. The images that I use are .jpg.

Any ideas.

Robert
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    rpm4fsu wrote:

It's an option near the bottom of the Search Form that's opened by clicking the action gear button to the right of the search field near the top right corner of every forum page.

This discussion has been closed.