Beta Impressions

Options
_ac
_ac
Community Member
edited January 2014 in Android

Hi, just some toughts on what I've seen so far:

• Once, when reopening the app on the quick unlock there was both the qwerty keyboard and the numerical one.
  • Once the lock was slow to appear, was possible to read what was on screen.
  • There is “section” written at the top of a driver's license and in other fields without content, those are only shown on the one created in 1Password 4 (Mac), the other created in the app was fine, both show fine in the Mac app.
  • There is an empty field in identity which should not shown, but this goes hand-in-hans with the issue above.
  • Should ask for a master password after a wrong unlock code.
  • If I lock the phone and come back 15 minutes later the app still ask me for the unlock code.
  • Notes in logins are not shown inline.
  • There is no search, tough I'm sure this is temporary.
  • Fields should be capitalized, (i.e. “Name in credit card” should capitalize at beginning and when I press space to enter surname).

No breaking behaviors that I can reproduce, aside from a failed sync that I sent already.
Note that I'm using a localized (italian) version of 1Password on Mac OS, with data which use a subset of my main vault.
Also note that my phone broke, so no more feedback for a few while (yay!).

Note: edited to fix list.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @_ac. Thank you for sharing your feedback for discussion. I have replied to these request from the email you sent earlier. If you or anyone else have specific questions, concerns or suggestions, please post them in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.