LogIn Problems MacMavericks

Options

hello there,
I recently updated my Mac to Mavericks; since then I have had more problems logging in- I understood some entries I had to launch from the symbol bar above, but it now says „problems with database“ ; do there remain f.i. any problems running to on 10.9.?
Thanks for your help and reply,
Claus, Germany

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @clausio.

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password on Mavericks. When exactly are you seeing an error and does it look like this?

If that's true please install any 1P4 browser extensions you need:

Download 1Password 4 Extensions

Then uninstall any 1P3 browser extensions you have installed:

Uninstall 1Password 3 browser extensions

If that doesn't help or you have some other problem please send a Diagnostics Report from your Mac so we can help you through email; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic and your forum username in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• clausio
    clausio
    Community Member
    edited January 2014
    Options

Hello oversoul, and thank you- yes, it's permanent, and there also appears a small red No.1 with the symbol.This might solve the problem, and I already came across this update- although I'm afraid I'll be charged for it at the AppStore- actually I've ben using a free license they sent me for gift some time ago- so of course I`d like to be sure...
    Greetings, Claus from Germany

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings, Claus ( @clausio )!

I apologize for nothing asking earlier, which version of 1Password are you currently using? That will help to figure out what your best options are. :)

• clausio
    clausio
    Community Member
    Options

ok, no problem,and thanks a lot, it`s:3.8.21

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @clausio,

Thanks so much for clarifying your version number. That gives us a good place to start.

I'd like you to take a peek at Khad's post here: "Problem with database" in v3 extension in Safari on OS X Mavericks. This should get things straightened out for you. If you are still seeing a little red badge on the extension, please let me know and we'll investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.