App Icon Misaligned

Options
alamarco
alamarco
Community Member

The first thing I noticed is the app icon isn't centered. The app icon is like a pixel or two to the right.

It's hard to notice on a stock theme, but it's very noticeable on a non-stock theme. Why is it more noticeable with a theme? Well when a theme doesn't have an icon for a particular app, like 1Password Beta, it will either leave it alone or it will use astandard icon crop. These crops occur in the center of the image and 1Password Beta is the first app I've seen where the crop wasn't centered.

Could this be looked into? The app icon for the 1Password Beta looks amazing, so it looks off when it's misaligned and I'm anal when it comes to this kind of thing.

Comments

• I use stock Android on a Nexus device, so I don't see this on my end, but I will refer this to our designer for review. Thanks for having such a keen eye!

• alamarco
    alamarco
    Community Member
    Options

No problem. If you need a screenshot let me know and I can provide one. :)

• I probably should have asked for that in my last post, but a screenshot would be great. Thanks for offering!

• alamarco
    alamarco
    Community Member
    Options

As you can see, the theme is taking the icon and just placing it within a circle for apps which it does not support. 1Password in this instance is showing more white along the edges on the left than the right.

http://i.imgur.com/PNtVDVX.png

• Thank you for providing the screenshot. I will send this to our designer so that he can review it.

This discussion has been closed.