naposoberanis
Community Member

Custom fields created in OSX app do not sync to the Android App

Comments

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member

Hi @naposoberanis,

They're syncing, but you can't see them. Yet. This is something we're looking at but I don't have any time frame for you unfortunately. I mostly want to let you know you aren't losing that data just because you synced with your Android app, it's all still there. :)

• mortstar
    mortstar
    Community Member
    edited January 2014

I know you say you are looking in to this, not sure on the Beta Forum etiquette regarding "+1"s but I just wanted to let you know that this was the number one thing I was looking forward to when I learnt 1Password 4 was coming to Android. I was pretty disappointed to see the fields aren't currently shown in the 4.0.0b7 version of the app.

Really glad that you guys have plans to implement this.

• Hi @mortstar. Sorry for the disappointment, we will be adding support for custom fields for logins in a future update.

As of right now, you can view custom fields on all other types of items except for logins. This update will be available very soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• opuntia2
    opuntia2
    Community Member

I think that custom fields are extremely important and should be a feature on the first non-beta release of the app.

• opuntia2
    opuntia2
    Community Member

Talk about timing, just got the email last night from Agilebits saying that custom fields are coming with the beta 8 release...nice!

• Perfect timing. :) All custom fields should be visible after updating to beta 8. :) Let me know if you're missing any.

This discussion has been closed.