When is the next round of Beta users going to be released?

Options
regravity
regravity
Community Member

I'm a disappointed that I've had to sign up for the Android beta twice now which seems to have put me into the program, yet I still do not have access to the beta product. I've been a loyal user of 1Password on multiple platforms for years and want to be a part of the community for testing the new Android and Windows clients.

Can you please inform when the next release of beta users will be available and ensure I'm in the next group of testers, it is getting frustrating with comms being emailed singing the praises of the beta test group yet not being able to participate.

Comments

• I've been on a number of beta wait lists myself, so I can appreciate how frustrating the wait can be. I know that the process can appear to be very slow from the outside, so I'll just have to ask you to trust me when I say that we are working at a feverish pace to get things done.

During the beta process, we want to be able to divide our time between investigating and responding to issues reported by our beta testers, and actually fixing those issues. If we get swamped with reports, then we run the risk of never getting around to fixing the issues. For this reason, we limit the number of beta testers early in the process. As we progress through the beta and more issues are resolved, we are able to invite more testers because the issues are fewer and farther between.

Thank you for your continued support of 1Password in all of its forms and for your enthusiasm for the beta program. While I can't say exactly when you will get your invite, I do hope that it will be soon. We will be sending out another round of invites shortly. Out of curiosity, how long ago did you sign up for the beta?

This discussion has been closed.