2nd unlock necessary

Options
boboAgile
boboAgile
Community Member

1Password sometimes demands a second unlock with the Master Password, although the first attempt was described as successful.

(1Password for Android ver 4.0.0.b8)

Comments

• That sounds like a bug. Can you give me some more details on what you are doing when this occurs? For example, is this when you first launch the app? Or does it happen when you leave the app without exiting for longer than the auto lock period? I haven't been able to reproduce this on my devices yet, but perhaps I'm not doing the same thing as you.

By the way, thank you for adding your 1Password version number to your posts. That is very helpful when you are posting about an issue.

• boboAgile
    boboAgile
    Community Member
    Options

Can't tell exactly but I guess it was after leaving 1Password and coming back to it within the auto lock period. The bug is not consistently reproducible. It would just say "Validating...", then "Validated" and then show the login field again.

• I haven't seen this on my devices yet, but I'll mention it to our development team. With more of us looking for it, we may be able to find a way to reproduce it. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.