Beta not doing autologin

Options
lstfs42
lstfs42
Community Member

The beta version is not passing the userid and password and therefore will not log into the site. Just install the beta version and the sync through dropbox appears to have succeeded - data appears to be intact. Any assistance is welcomed.

P.S. The previous version 1........ worked fine.

Comments

• Ujpesti
    Ujpesti
    Community Member
    Options

When I am in a login page in the right corner at the and of the URL there's an arrow when you touch it will ask if you want to log in? It works on my phone fine. It took me a little while to find that feature. Good luck.

• purseonality
    purseonality
    Community Member
    Options

In the Mac version and the iOS version, the autologin feature both fills the fields and completes the login process. In this beta, when I use the Autologin button, it loads the website and fills the fields, but doesn't continue, so it requires a manual click to log in. Not sure whether this is intentional, but the behavior doesn't match other versions, so I just thought I'd mention it.

• purseonality
    purseonality
    Community Member
    Options

Oops, looks like someone already reported this behavior: http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/20417/beta-not-doing-autologin

• lstfs42
    lstfs42
    Community Member
    Options

That worked. Thanks for your assistance.

• @lstfs42 and @Ujpesti: I moved this thread into the Android beta topic.

@purseonality: As you pointed out, your comment belongs with this thread, so I merged it in.

Thank you to all of you for your feedback. Auto-login and the browser implementation are still very much a work in progress. Our development team is currently examining different approaches to making this process more seamless for our users. Stay tuned for further developments in future beta versions.

This discussion has been closed.