Credit card details entry

TNY
TNY
Community Member

Hello and thanks for the after these months of read-only mode!
Just one thing which I've noticed so far: when adding the details for credit card, there is an option for password generation for fields Verification number (which is normally printed on the back side of the card) and PIN (which is normally given 4-digit code)- is it really necessary to have this functionality?
And general question if I may: are there any plans to increase SYNC functionality for automatic sync with synology clous station to keep the files in local cloud?
Thanks and best regards!

Comments

• Thank you for your enthusiasm for 1Password on Android!

I think that you're probably right about the verification number and PIN. Chances are that most banks won't be letting users assign a 20-digit random string of letters, numbers, and symbols as either their verification number or their PIN. I'll mention this to our development team.

As far as sync options go, I can't comment on any plans for specific sync features. However, I can say that we are currently evaluating different options for expanding sync functionality.

• TNY
    TNY
    Community Member
    edited January 2014

Thanks a lot for your attention to the feedbacks! Still hope that alternative syncing options will be included in your future plans. However, meanwhile it would be great if you add the opportunity to change the keychain target folder as it is done in Reader version- in this case if I create the keychain in cloud folder on NAS from my MAC or PC, I will be able to set it also as a target folder on my smartphone and get "private" analogue of dropbox sync- probably without automatic syncing, but still.

• Changing the target folder for the keychain is one of the options that is currently being discussed as we look to expand sync options on the Android beta. Stay tuned as we continue to evolve the beta.

This discussion has been closed.