Viewing login details

Options
Mirpurlady
Mirpurlady
Community Member

My bank calls for an account number, a PIN, and a security word. I put that info into 1Password and I can log in with them. However, I can't see them, and I need to give the login info to the co-owner of the account so he can access the account. If I go into the 1P app to see the login details, it only lets me view the "password", which is the account number. How can I see the PIN and the security word?

Comments

• Hey @Mirpurlady,

Go to the item in the 1Password main app, and click Show web form details. This will display all the form data that 1Password has stored for that site.

• alanshutko
    alanshutko
    Community Member
    Options

As another tip, to make sure that I keep that information even if I update the web form, I paste information like that into the notes section.

• Mirpurlady
    Mirpurlady
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I had looked at that, but couldn't see behind the obscuring dots. I clicked the things on the right to try to make them visible, but that didn't work. I hadn't hovered my curser in the right place to see the "view" and "copy" options.

• Jasper
    edited January 2014
    Options

You're welcome, @Mirpurlady. :)

Another way to reveal concealed passwords anywhere in the 1Password app is holding down the option key.

This discussion has been closed.