Serious sync issues

FIsher
FIsher
Community Member

I'm using 1Password 4 on an iMac and a MacBook, the 1Password app on my iPhone and 1Password for Windows.
I'm using Dropbox for all syncing. I'm also using the official latest versions of all software.
Recently I'm seeing serious sync issues.
Two specific events:

I added a web-login entry on my iMac. This new entry isn't replicated to the other systems.
When I inspect the "1Password.agilekeychain" folder in Dropbox,
I see that a new file is created, but with an outdated time-stamp. Dropbox doesn't send any files.

I added a web-login on my Windows machine.
The new login does not show up on the other systems.
However, when I look at the agilekeychain on my MacBook, I do see a blabla.1password file AND an updated contents.js file.
1Password simply won't show the new entry.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this mess?

Comments

• FIsher
    FIsher
    Community Member

OK, I read more messages on the forum. I'm not the only one and you seem to have a serious issue in the software.
    Disabling/enabling Dropbox sync on the MacBook finally recognized the new entries.
    I may be able to fix the issues on the iMac like this too (when I get home again).

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @FIsher,

I'm so glad to hear that you eventually found the answer you were searching for, but I do apologize that we weren't able to get to you quicker! Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help :)

This discussion has been closed.