Rich icon suggestion

Options
Fairgame
Fairgame
Community Member

If i missed it I'm sorry. Some websites do not upload rich icon automatically so I find an acceptable image, save it and load it manually to 1P4.
What I'm missing is copy and paste feature of the image to another similar login. I may have 2-4 logins for different accounts on the same website (mine and my wife's, different features on the same website etc.).
It would be nice to be able to copy the image instead of resizing and fitting each login and still not have them exactly same.
Thanks

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I've done exactly what you want to do, if I understand your wish correctly. Put the record that has your custom icon in it into edit mode. Click on the image. Press CMD-C. Return to the the record where you and to insert the icon, place it in edit mode, click the icon box, press CMD-V. Done.

You can even do that with the icons that come from the rich icon server if you want to.

• Fairgame
    Fairgame
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I always forget about CMD to copy and paste, just looking for right click. It works, but it did not save the zoom setting, so the icons are still little off in size. It becomes question how much I want to play with it.
    It is definitely better then what I was doing before, loading the image from some saved folder.
    Regards,

This discussion has been closed.