Problem with Thumbnail

Options
Pepe
Pepe
Community Member

Hi,
after syncing with Dropbox many logins have the same Thumbnail.

Comments

• Is it possible for you to send me a screenshot? Without more details or a screenshot, it's difficult for me to form a complete picture in my head. Are these login items that should have different thumbnail images? For example, maybe your Amazon login has the same thumbnail as your Gmail login?

• Pepe
    Pepe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi mverde,
    the example you've done is correct.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/a57u5k.jpg[/IMG]

• Mgs0008b221
    Mgs0008b221
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem here. Only affects a few logins. Beta 8.

• saad
    Options

@Pepe Thank you for the screenshot, it certainly looks like a bug. I am going to bring this up to our developers, and hopefully get a fix released very soon. Thanks for reporting it.

@Mgs0008b221 Thanks for confirming you're experiencing this too.

• Bill_W
    Bill_W
    Community Member
    Options

G'day,

I see a similar issue. If the app doesn't automatically find an icon, it loads the last one it found from the list. It continues with this icon for all subsequent until it is able to find the next icon match.

Cheers

Bill

• saad
    Options

@Bill_W Thanks for confirming you're seeing this too.

• JohnMaguire2013
    JohnMaguire2013
    Community Member
    Options

I am also experiencing this issue on Android 4.4 Kitkat, Nexus 5 device.

• saad
    edited January 2014
    Options

Hey everyone! We addressed this issue and the fix will be available as part of the next update. Thanks so much for reporting it!

• mortstar
    mortstar
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for fixing the repeating Icon issue.

could we now have an option to not use rich icons at all? I'm a minimalist kinda guy. Thanks!

• I will mention this as a feature request to our development team. This is an option that we provide in the iOS version of 1Password, so it is possible that we will add this option as a setting on Android as well.

• Pepe
    Pepe
    Community Member
    Options

With the new update the Thumbnail problem has been resolved. Good work, keep it up.

• We are very happy to hear that! Thanks for confirming. :)

This discussion has been closed.