Requests: Tags, Smart Folders, Browser

Options
greencode
greencode
Community Member

Firstly, loving the new version. Much more like the iOS version.

Tags: I notice there's no Tags in the right sidebar of the App. Just wondering if this will be added?
Smart Folders: Is this also possible?
Browser: I like the browser that you have on the iPad version of the app - any thoughts as to whether to include this?

I'm presuming the first two requests are a no-go as these don't appear on the iOS version of the App but would be useful in all versions.

Comments

• I am glad to hear that you are loving the new version. Our goal is to give Android users the same level of fit and finish that our iOS users enjoy. To that end, we are currently focused on implementing and refining for Android the features that are currently implemented for iOS. Although that means that we're not currently working on adding tags and smart folders, it doesn't mean those features won't ever appear in the mobile versions of our apps.

As for the browser, we are currently evaluating a number of different approaches that we can take on Android. Because Android is a different platform with different rules than iOS, we have different options when it comes to browser integration. Keep an eye on this as the beta progresses. Thanks for the feedback!

• greencode
    greencode
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. I've just bought a new phone and no longer have the email with the original beta link. Is there any way you could please resend?

• @greencode: Could I get you to message me directly and send me the email address that you originally registered for the beta with? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.