Sync

Options
plindeman
plindeman
Community Member

Just entered the beta and installed it. I configured the Dropbox syncing and new items are getting in so it must be syncing but in the sync settings I do not see any progress information whatsoever. Is that gonna change?

Comments

• ethansisson
    ethansisson
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for reporting this! It is going to change. They're in the middle of a big sync overhaul, so there are a lot of little UI paper cut bugs in beta 34.

I'm personally refraining for now from reporting sync UI bugs that seem like they're just the rough edges of the work in progress (and that they are probably already aware of). It seems like they're getting inundated with these kinds of reports and I would guess that bugs where syncing doesn't work are most valuable to them right now. I could be wrong, in which case I hope someone from Agilebits corrects me. :) Otherwise, I'll start reporting sync UI bugs again in a couple more beta releases.

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for helping out, @ethansisson! You are exactly right. @plindeman, welcome to the (iOS) beta party, great to have you here. Not having some sort of visual cue is also driving me a little nuts, so hopefully we will see its return soon. =)

This discussion has been closed.