All my login info has disappeared in both 1Password 3 and 4 [moved to email]

Options
mantra
mantra
Community Member
edited February 2014 in Mac

I recently got 1 password 4 and all was working fine, but I noticed that although all my login info was on my desktop app as well as phone, it was not longer appearing on my laptop, whether I am in version 3 or 4? It appears to be completely employ. How can I retrieve all my info so my laptop can be up to date?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mantra,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now! Let's take a closer look at your system and find out just where this data is. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• mantra
    mantra
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I have sent the email with the diagnostic report.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @mantra. We've started and will continue working with you through email to get this problem resolved.

This discussion has been closed.