4.5b34 WiFi Sync GUI issue

Options
emanuel
emanuel
Community Member
edited February 2014 in iOS

Hi all,

I just did a WiFi sync with version 4.5b34. I like the menu but there is one problem when you tap on "Sync using Wi-Fi" on my iPad Air.
There is a view popping up where I can choose the computer I'd like to sync with. Once I'm tapping on the computer I'd like to sync with I can sync by tapping on sync now, which works fine.

But after that I can't get back to the previous window, for example, by tapping a button. I can swipe from the left end of the screen to the right and then the previous view opens but there is no button. Some people might have a problem when they don't see a button.

After you've swiped to the right you can see the Sync view and on top of this window there is a menu where you can choose the device to sync with. The problem is that you then don't have access to the password library or anything else anymore because all the buttons are disabled and I can't get rid of this view on top of the window. I have to go to the iOS home screen, open the app again and then I can use the app as usual.

Thanks a lot for having a look on this problem.

Have a great day,

Emanuel

Comments

• Good morning @emanuel, thanks for taking the time to write in! We've got a bit of polish and bug fixing to do on the sync stuff, so you should see that improve considerably over the next few betas.

Cheers!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.