Repeated requests for License File

Options
jfuoco
jfuoco
Community Member

I purchased the 1password Windows / Mac bundle. About once a week, 1password4 (mac) tells me i have XX days left on my trial, and I have to re-add my license file. The warning goes away for another few days before re-appearing. Is this a common issue?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jfuoco,

What version of 1Password do you currently have installed? We've seen this issue with some of our recent betas, and our developers are currently working on a solution. If you are using a beta version of 1Password, we can easily make this go away by switching you to the release version instead. :)

• jfuoco
    jfuoco
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

I'm using 4.2.Beta-7. It seems to be ok now, I'll check back if the issue comes back. Thanks!

• pinakion
    pinakion
    Community Member
    Options

This keeps happening to me, too. It feels like I have to re-add my license file every couple of days. Just now I went to click on a login and got a message that I had only 1 day left on my trial. It's getting really annoying (this is the 3rd or 4th time I've had to re-add it). Currently I have Version 4.2.BETA-8 (420008) installed. Please do ask your developers to find a fix as soon as possible. If it's a beta-only issue, I guess I can go back to using the official releases, but I'd rather not. Thanks.

• Ben
    Options

Hi folks,

This is a beta only issue. For stable access to 1Password please use the stable releases, and then if desired use the betas for testing.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.