iCloud Sync

jmreekes
jmreekes
Community Member

When I was trying to set up 4.5b35 I got an error that it couldn't find any 1Password data in iCloud even though it's turned on in the App Store version. Dropbox sync is working find

Comments

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member

There's been mention in other threads of some issues with sync with the current beta release. Should be sorted out in an upcoming beta release. I haven't tried Dropbox sync myself but have just synced using Wi-Fi until then.

• Thanks @jmreekes! We've got some additional fixes coming to the iCloud side of things in the next few betas. Stay tuned!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Assuming iCloud sync issues remaining in b36 is a know issue (just wasn't listed in the release notes).

If not, they still exist. ;-)

• jmreekes
    jmreekes
    Community Member

They are still there for me. I don't get the can't find info message like before but on my iPad after selecting iCloud Sync it looks up data but the only tappable thing after that is <Sync With iCloud at the top of the screen. The <Sync (back) button within the settings window isn't tappable. On my iPhone after selecting iCloud Sync I see a <Back option at the top and my home screen background (phone screen, not 1Password app background).

Dropbox sync still works fine

• jmreekes
    jmreekes
    Community Member

I have screenshots of both but can't figure how to post them from my iPad. I will try to post them tomorrow to give a better idea of what I'm seeing

• @WalrusCP Good call, I neglected to put the iCloud sync problems under the known issues list. Thanks for the details @jmreekes, I've got an idea of what you're seeing.

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• conorporter
    conorporter
    Community Member

I do not wish to distract from this thread but I setup via WiFi Sync successfully then I wished to create an new 1Password iCloud document (as I know sandboxing broke the previous access) and all I see is this screen.

At this stage it is very difficult to cancel the iCloud Sync requiring two very fast taps on the upper-left corner to return to sync options.

• ethansisson
    ethansisson
    Community Member

@conorporter, if you're trying to setup icloud syncing in the latest beta (4.5b37), the release notes include this under known issues:

[BUG] It is currently impossible to setup syncing via iCloud.

This discussion has been closed.