Credit Union website

Options
blarsen
blarsen
Community Member

1Password suddenly doesn't insert my password and account user name as it always has. I've changed passwords, tried many things and get same result which means I have to open 1Password, copy and paste my password to get to my account.
Yesterday when I went on Credit Union website I received message to uncheck - Verify browser code signature, which I did and I was able to get into my account. However, today I can't get in without c&p. I've now rechecked - Verify browser code signature. Do you feel it's a problem with the Credit Union website and I need to talk with them OR can you at 1Password help me. Thanks so much.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @blarsen.

I'm sorry you're suddenly having trouble with 1Password not filling your information. Is that only a problem with the Credit Union site and could you post the URL so we can check it out here? Could you try manually saving a new Login item there and let us know if that makes any difference? Which versions of 1Password (app and extension), OS X, and web browser are you using? Thanks in advance for that additional information!

• blarsen
    blarsen
    Community Member
    Options

https://obc.itsme247.com
    I tried to manually save new Login item - no luck
    1Password - 4.1.2
    Extension - 4.1.0
    Safari - 7.0.1
    OS X - 10.9.1
    The CU site is confusing to explain. Let me try.
    First screen - Credit Union ID
    Second screen - Username (stored in 1Password)
    Third screen - here's where it breaks down. Asks for my password and 1 of 3 security questions. I have always manually entered answer to security question. When I try to fill in using 1Password - the password (dots) appear briefly and disappears and the security answer is replace by by Username (same as screen 2).
    To gain access to the site I open 1Password app, copy and paste the password to enter on third screen.
    It just seems like 1Password and the site just recently have decided to not work well together.
    Thanks for your help.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the followup, @blarsen.

Did you manually save a separate Login item for each screen and only the third item/screen is giving you trouble? If there's no personal information on that screen we'd like to take a look at its HTML page source. Here are the steps for sending it:

• Run File > Save As… in Safari
    • Select the Format: Page Source option.
    • Save the file somewhere.
    • Email that file as an attachment to support+forum at agilebits dot com, along with a link to this topic and a descriptive Subject like "Page source for obc.itsme247.com - autofill fails".

Thanks in advance for that.

Instead of opening the main 1Password app to copy passwords, here's a convenient way to copy them from 1P mini:

• Open 1P mini using the keyboard shortcut, menu bar icon, or browser toolbar icon.
    • Search for the specific item.
    • Press Shift-Command-C to copy that item's password field.
    • Paste somewhere. :)

I hope that's a generally helpful hint.

This discussion has been closed.