1Password on TV!

tperkins
edited June 2010 in Lounge
Wasn't exactly sure where to post this... not really a support topic...

Anyways, it seems that someone in Hollywood likes 1Password (see screenshot)... Found this on the TV show "Leverage".

[edit]: tried reupping the attachment.

--Tim

Comments

• kitmos
    kitmos
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    invalid attachment. I’ll have to look for it on Leverage as it’s one of my favorites
  • macpug
    macpug
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for posting, Tim. Very nice! I could see the image after you reloaded it. Looks like they added some of their own graphics (the green part?)...I have Leverage DVR'd but haven't watched it yet. Will have to check it out, if just for the 1P cameo appearance ;)
  • danvpeterson
    edited December 1969
    Wow, they used it again?! As far as I know they first copied my design in episode 206 "The Top Hat Job" ... didn't realize they had used it again in a newer episode. Which episode is that screenshot from? Here's a link to my screenshot of the first time they did it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23307826@N08/3852502235/

The most upsetting thing is not that they copied my design, but that they made it look so much crappier!
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Sue the bastards! :)
  • 8gile
    edited December 1969
    Thats interesting and cool! Maybe someone from that show is lurking in the forum here....you never know. They should give some credit though. What is this show about anyway?
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    A group of criminal who go straight and start helping people. Making sure the bad guy ends up paying in the end.
  • paying with leverage?

thightower wrote:

A group of criminal who go straight and start helping people. Making sure the bad guy ends up paying in the end.
  • you've inspired me:
    macpug wrote:

Thanks for posting, Tim. Very nice! I could see the image after you reloaded it. Looks like they added some of their own graphics (the green part?)...I have Leverage DVR'd but haven't watched it yet. Will have to check it out, if just for the 1P cameo appearance ;)
    Community Member
    Nice to know you are famous :)
  • macpug
    macpug
    Community Member
    member wrote:

Nice to know you are famous :)

Now if he could just get paid for it..... :P
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Too bad flattery don't pay the bills! :lol:
  • I wonder if the Leverage staff own a copy of 1Password? :mellow:
This discussion has been closed.