Dropbox Sync Not Working for Changed Login

RichardPayne
RichardPayne
Community Member

I changed a login on Windows 1P v1 and then tried to access it on Android v4 beta. The dropbox sync is running, it says found and updated 1 file, finishes but nothing changes in the app. If I tap the re-sync button then it does the same again. I tried restarting the app but that didn't help.

There's no error messages being displayed, it just will not update the login data.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

ok, don't think this is an android issue. It appears that the password change is not being propagated out from the Windows Chrome extension.
    Please can someone move this to the non-beta Windows forum.

The extension is showing the new password but the 1p app is showing the old one. I've tried restarting the agent service and restarting app and browser. Any other thoughts?

• Hey @RichardPayne. I’m really sorry about the problems you’re experiencing with 1Password’s extension in Google Chrome and I would love to help you resolve it. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC?

To create a diagnostics report please open 1Password for Windows, then click Help->Diagnostics Report->Export to File. Save the file somewhere you know you can easily locate.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Encrypted mail sent.

• Thanks. I'll take a look into it.

This discussion has been closed.